Quarter Moon is so excited to be partnering with KTSA in support of Operation Interdependence in order to bring a little cheer to the troops who sacrifice so much for us. Living and working in Military City USA, we know how important our armed services are.
So how can you get involved? We need either goodies or letters/pictures (or both!) Collect & drop off items at our office: 18838 FM 2252, San Antonio, Texas 78266. Deadline for drop off is July 6, 2015.
Operation Interdependence is looking for treats that can fit into a quart-size plastic baggie, called C-rats (civilian rations.)
Examples of things to donate:
- Sealed toiletries
- Beef jerky
- Packaged candy and other treats
- Snack bars
- Anything else fun that can fit into a baggie!
Guidelines for the letters/pictures are:
- No envelopes
- One letter is put in each c-rat
- No glitter on cards, handmade or store bought
- No last names of young people under age of 18
- No snail mail or email addresses
If you don’t have time to shop for donations, you can always “Adopt-a-box.”
For $19, you can ship a box containing 25 C-rats overseas to brighten 25 service members’ day.
Other useful links: